"BY THE TIME MR. IRONS VISITS A VIETNAMESE HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN WITH SEVERE BIRTH DEFECTS - THE LEGACY OF AGENT ORANGE - THAT PLASTIC WATER BOTTLE IN YOUR HAND WILL FEEL AS DANGEROUS AS A MOLOTOV COCKTAIL" NEW YORK TIMES.
HOME // BUY THE FILM
Availability: Now available to buy.
Format: DVD, DOWNLOAD
Subtitles: There are currently no subtitles on this DVD (We apologise for any inconvenience)
Due to distribution rights we are not permitted to sell DVDs to the following countries. Please follow the links to the distributor of the relevant country:
- Japan: http://oceanpeoples.com/
- Italy: http://www.cinehall.it/pagine/
- Germany: http://www.tiberiusfilm.de/de/index.php
- Russia: http://www.pifilmdistributions.com/
Buy the DVD direct from us :
The packaging is made from Cyclus* Offset which is 100% recycled board. It is printed using vegetable inks and a water based acrylic varnish.
* Packaging Environmental Credentials
- Cyclus offer an uncompromising range of recycled papers, based on 100% recycling. Each and every fibre of Cyclus paper comes from waste paper collected from consumers.
- All waste resulting from the production process is recycled to create a wide range of products including fertilizer, cement and energy.
- The production process itself is ecologically sound; water is recycled and returned to the river cleaner than it arrives, no environmentally damaging chemicals are used for bleaching and the energy used comes from natural gas.
- 99,000 bone dry tonnes of waste which would otherwise go to landfill is used in the production of Cyclus.
- Dalum Papir has been approved for the production of Food and Toys packaging. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Produced by an ISO 14001 certified mill.
- The relationship between materials, energy and waste consumption and the associated environmental impact of the process which converts waste paper to recycled fibre is described in the annual environmental report.
- Water is cleaned internally within the company using recirculation waste system. The process separates residual products being used in cement production. The waste is biologically cleaned and can be released into the river with a minimum level of environmental impact. Bioudge, which is a product of the biological cleaning process, can be directly used for soil improvement as fertilizer. The other surplus materials i.e. plastics etc are burnt and converted to heat energy at the combined power and heat station.